Wat Pradoo, the Royal Temple, is an ancient temple. It was established in late Ayutthaya period.
The former chapel was permitted and approved royally to perform any Buddhist ceremony concerned in B.E. 2320 (1777 A.D.) Later the Abbot, Phrakhru Nipata vorakarn, (lang Suwannapatamo) constructed the new and current chapel starting by placing the auspicious horoscope stone piece in B.E 2497 (1954 A.D.).
Wat Pradoo, the Royal Temple locates at 54 moo 2 Watpradoo supoistrict, Ampawa District, Samut Songkhram Province. Now it has been classified as the Royal Temple instead of the people’s one. It belongs to the initial classification of Royal Temple of regular kind since the date of 29 June B.E. 2551 (2008 A.D.).