Contact

Canton Shrine, Kwong Siew Foundation

Shrines & Spirit Houses

Shrines & Spirit Houses in Bangkok

The Canton Shrine was founded by a group of Chinese Immigrant from Canton to Bangkok in the reign of King Chulalongkorn initially, they formed and unofficial association in 1877, know as Kwong Sao Pavilion (Residence of the Cantonese).

It was used as the meeting place so that they could help each other. Then approximately collected 13,000 baht to buy a piece of land on Charoen Krung Road to establish a charity group to by run by the Chinese committee.


Details
Native Language: โรงพยาบาลกว๋องสิวมูลนิธิ
Official / Previous / Alternative Names: Kwong Siew Foundation Hospital (Canton Shrine)
Address: 525 ถนนสีลม แขวงสีลม Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100
Administrative Division: Bang Rak

Driving Directions (Road Map): Bangkok Siam to Kwong Siew Foundation
Driving Directions (Map): Sathorn Pier Chao Phraya River to Kwong Siew Foundation
Sponsored Ad

Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in viverra quis, feugiat tellus nulla ut metus varius.